After getting a narrow, but hugely-important 31-30 win over the Oklahoma Sooners last week, the Kansas State Wildcats will be hoping for another victory over their Big 12 rivals, the Texas Longhorns. In last week’s match, the Longhorns ended their two-game losing skid with an entertaining 48-45 take-down of Iowa. Can Texas keep its unbeaten Big 12 record and boost its chances of coming atop of the conference or will the Longhorns play spoilers to the Wildcats’ championship aspirations? Read on for a football game preview of this matchup. Matchup Details Game: Texas Longhorns (3-4, 2-2 Big 12) vs. Kansas State Wildcats (5-1, 3-0 Big 12) Venue: Bill Snyder Family Stadium (Manhattan, Kansas) Date: Saturday, Oct. 25, 2014 Time: 12 M ET Television: ESPN Series Record: Kansas State leads 8-6, with a dominant 4-1 record in the last five games Last Meeting: Texas won 31-21 in September 2013
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.