The Texas Tech Red Raiders are coming into Week 8 matchup against the TCU Horned Frogs with a lot of optimism following their 34-21 win over Kansas after a four-game losing streak. Meanwhile, the Horned Frogs enjoy an eight-game win streak against the Red Raiders, though are winless against ranked squads this season. Despite the record, the football betting spread on this game is massive, and has TCU as 23-point favorite to beat the Red Raiders. While Texas Tech is 2-5 ATS and SU in its last 7 games on the road, TCU is 5-0 ATS and 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home, setting the stage for an interesting meet this weekend. The two rival teams are expected to give their best in Saturday’s contest in order to better their standings in the league. Date/Time: 3:30 PM ET, October 25, 2014, Amon G. Carter Stadium, Fort Worth, TX Coverage: FOX
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.