Betting PreviewAlabama had not faced a real test this season until the game vs. Ole Miss on Saturday, which ended in a 17-23 loss. The Tide defeated the 3-0 Florida Gators on Week 4, but a lot of people are still skeptical about just how good Florida is. The game against Ole Miss is the only road game they have against a ranked team this season, and should be able to do better when they face the remaining ranked teams on their schedule at home. Alabama should be able to throw the ball against the Razorbacks, who allow 263 passing yards per game, and will have their hands full with the Crimson Tide running game, which accounts for 237 yards per game. Arkansas is 0-2 in conference play, with their two games coming against the #6 team in the country at the time. They were blown out on the road in their first game of the season against Auburn, but played a very tough game that went into overtime against Texas A&M. The Razorbacks have had a lot of success on the ground, and are averaging 316.6 yards per game, if they can get their ground game going against the Crimson Tide, they will have a chance to pull off the upset, because it will allow them to exploit Alabama’s pass defense, which has allowed some big plays this season. Game Odds: ALABAMA: -9½-110 ARKANSAS: +9½-110 Trends:
- Alabama is 1-4 ATS this season, while Arkansas is 4-1 ATS.
- Alabama is 8-2 ATS vs. Arkansas in their last 10 games, and 6-4 straight up in those games.
- Alabama is 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games, and 1-6 ATS in their last 7 road games.
- Arkansas is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games, and 3-11 straight up in their last 14.
- Arkansas is 2-4 straight up in their last 6 games at home.