The year-long leg injury sustained by BYU’s quarterback Taysom Hill in his team’s 35-20 loss to Utah State is certainly a big blow to the Cougars who have greatly benefited from the QB’s stellar start to the season. As a result of this injury, the college football betting odds for the Cougars have taken a major hit. It is no wonder BYU’s status has changed from large favorites to being regarded by some football analysts as underdogs as they prepare to meet the Central Florida Knights on Thursday Night.
Thursday, October 9, 7:30 PM, Bright House Networks Stadium, Orlando, FloridaBut even with the underdog status, the Cougars have a 4-1 start to the season in comparison to the Knights who have a 2-2 record. Additionally, CFU is 1-1 at home while BYU is 2-0 away from home. The Cougars will therefore not be easy to play when they face off the Knights at their own backyard in the Bright House Networks Stadium.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.