Friday, October 10, 9:00 PM, Stanford Stadium, Stanford, CaliforniaUnfortunately for the Cougars, they have an ominous record over the Cardinal. Over the last six match ups between them, Washington State has zero wins against Stanford’s six victories, including a 55-17 lashing last season (September 2013). Matchup Statistics at a Glance!
- In the matchup series, Stanford leads with a 38-25-1 record.
- This season, Stanford is (3-2, 1-1 Pac-12) while Washington State is (2-4, 1-2 Pac-12).
- The Cardinal holds the nation’s longest streak of preventing its opponents from scoring more than 30 points in each of their past 28 games.
- Stanford is impressively 39-4 at the Stanford Stadium since its last home game in 2007.
- The Cougars are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games on the road while the Cardinal is 19-2 SU in its last 21 home games.