If No. 1 Alabama was to be upset by No. 4 Washington in the College Football Playoff on Dec. 31, then No. 15 Western Michigan has a chance to complete the only unbeaten season in the nation on Jan. 2 when the Broncos, having the best season by far in school history, face No. 8 Wisconsin in the Cotton Bowl Classic. The Badgers are favored in NCAA football betting to put an end to WMU’s dream season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.