The new college football season is dawning on us and, understandably, most NCAAF betting enthusiasts are in a happy and forgiving mode, willing to forget the past and focus on being hopeful about the teams and players they support. Certainly, there’s nothing wrong with that, considering every year presents us with a handful of solid come-backs and bounce-backs from funky performances in the previous seasons. Nevertheless, the common logic about wagering on a college football line is that a team with success in the past year is more likely to be motivated to succeed in the next year, just in the same way floppy performances from a past season orientate teams to disappoint in the next season. In line with this proven school of thought, here are the biggest college football disappointments from last season that you should be wary of in your 2015 NCAAF odds :
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.