Motivated by a streaking run of four bowl wins since 2012, including a thrilling come-from-behind win over the Baylor Bears in the 2015 Cotton Classic Bowl, the Michigan State Spartans are high on confidence as they enter the new college football season. And judging by how they’ve been impressive over the recent years, you wouldn’t really blame the Spartan nation for being stupefied with the prospects of more success in this year’s NCAAF odds. I mean, the Spartans have claimed at least 11 wins in four out of its last seasons, won the Big 10 title in the 2013 season (a year they went on to finish No. 3 nationally), and commendably participated in two January Bowls over the last two seasons, winning both games in astounding fashion. So although much of the recent public spotlight in the Big 10 has been mostly focused in the direction of the Ohio State Buckeyes, and rightfully so after they won the National Championship earlier this year, the Spartans equally have a lot to offer.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.