With big teams like Baylor, Notre Dame, Texas A&M and Oklahoma Sooners being some of the noteworthy casualties of Week 8, all eyes are set on Week 9’s and how the four undefeated teams (Florida State, Michigan, Mississippi State and Ole Miss) will perform and whether there will be a change in this week’s AP Poll rankings. Below is a highlight of the four major games in Week 9, the top 4 college football betting picks and predictions expected from these matches:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.