In case you been sleeping under a rock lately, Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston has been suspended for the first half of this weekend’s game vs. the Clemson Tigers after making offensive and vulgar” comments about female anatomy. For the No.1 team in the nation, losing their starting QB for the entire first half of a key division game would impact on the college football odds to win the game or even the first college football championship; after all the Seminoles have championship aspirations and one loss could keep them out of the championship. But despite the announcement that Winston is out and that red shirt sophomore Sean Maguire has been called to start as quarterback for Florida State, the Seminoles continue as 14.5 favorite to beat Clemson. So I guess that answers the question regarding Florida’s odds and chances to win this game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.