NCAAF Odds Put Wisconsin and Hawaii In Virtual Lock!
When the Hawaii Warriors and Wisconsin Badgers square off in their Week 4 NCAA college football showdown on Saturday, I believe that one team is a virtual ‘lock’ to take get the SU and ATS win. Now NCAAF betting fans, let’s find out which team will brig home the bacon.
Hawaii at Wisconsin NCAAF Game Information and Odds
When: 8:00 PM ET, Saturday, September 26, 2015
Where: Camp Randall Stadium, Madison, Wisconsin
NCAAF Odds: Wisconsin -24.5
— Wisconsin Football (@BadgerFootball) September 24, 2015
Game Analysis: 67 percent of public bettors likes Wisconsin to win and cover the college football betting line and I believe that’s an absolute no-brainer of a pick, not to mention a virtual lock.
Betting Odds Trends
- Hawaii is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
- Hawaii is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
- Hawaii is 7-18 SU in its last 25 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Hawaii’s last 6 games
- Hawaii is 1-19 SU in its last 20 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Hawaii’s last 7 games on the road
- Wisconsin is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
- Wisconsin is 10-2 SU in its last 12 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Wisconsin’s last 6 games
- Wisconsin is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Wisconsin’s last 6 games at home
The Pick: Wisconsin 35 Hawaii 20.