The College football season is almost rolling out, and teams have been preparing to beat each other to the title. In a Big 12 season that the race at the top was tight, things at the bottom were lazily relaxed, with Iowa State earning the shameful honor of being the last team in the conference in 2014. Iowa State had no win in the regular season, ensuring they had their worst seasons with a 0-9 conference record, making Coach Paul Rhoads a miserable man. Things have rigorously changed in the offseason and teams in the Big 12 have new strategies in place, hoping for the best in 2015. But truth be told, not all can win the conference or witness continuous success in the college football betting odds. Bearing that in mind, let us look at the teams that are likely to among the worst in the Big 12 in 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.