Last year, New England’s Rob Gronkowski returned from an ACL injury to impact the team greatly in the NFL odds, earning himself a unanimous All-Pro and the 2014 NFL Comeback Player of the Year Award. In 2013, the Comeback Player of the Year Award went to Phillip Rivers after he recovered from a poor play in the previous year. 2013’s second-place finisher, Knowshon Moreno, returned from being banished as a former first-round pick to having a very good year in the league. So what really are the deciding factors for a player to win the award? Well, in the past, the comeback award was typically given to players who had recovered from major medical situations to having healthy and successful seasons. However, over the recent years, the voting dynamics have changed to accommodate a whole lot of other reasons such as recovering from long suspensions and bouncing back from funky years, with emphasis being made on a player having a strongly improved season and overcoming most adversity. Given that pattern, here are our predictions about the top candidates for the 2015 NFL Comeback Player of the Year Award:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.