In Sports betting, just like most aspects of life, there is often a thin line that separates good and bad, mediocrity and genius, strong and weak, and many other oxymoron circumstances you may choose to contrast. Then, there is the category of those who’ve mastered the art of treading the fine line of in-between, where they can pass off for being on both ends of the coin, like being good and bad at the same time. Finally, we have the category of teams in the NFC South where everyone is just bad, Period! So good it is to be bad in this division that bad teams are flaunted, celebrated even, kind of like it is a fashionable thing to be worst at something. I mean, take the 2014 NFL season as an example—in the AFC North, the Cleveland Browns were the poorest team, finishing dead last in their division with a 7-9 mark, which made them the laughing stock of the division. Turn to our beloved NFC South, the Carolina Panthers were the best team in the division, finishing atop the division with a 7-8-1 record. And believe you me, even with their below .500 mark, they were not only crowned with a prestigious divisional title, but they also earned a spot in the playoffs—a place that is usually reserved for the elite teams in the NFL.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.