The Indianapolis Colts have owned the AFC South in the last two seasons, and going by the offseason moves made by the members of this division, Andrew Luck and his teammates will continue asserting their authority in 2015. Nonetheless, we expect a couple of noteworthy shakeups in the division, as the Texans, Titans and Jaguars look to make their marks in the upcoming season. Here is a low-down of those expectations, including win loss projections plus NFL lines to win Super Bowl 50.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.