The sad reality about the NFL is that, whereas some people will succeed in their endeavors, many others will end up on the losing end, just like most aspects of life. Looking at the 2015 NFL draftees and the existing NFL prospects (mostly second years and third years), there is a lot of optimism about various players and their potential, with a lot of hype surrounding a good number of such players. Unfortunately, not all of these players billed as “the next big thing” will live up to their ballooned grades. Based on the rigorous assessment of countless video tapes, historical performances, skill sets, team systems and ability to handle pressure, so we’re giving NFL betting fans a look at a lost of prospects we believe won’t be able to break out of their performance shells in 2015 season:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.