If you watched the AFC Championship came back in January, you know that the Patriots took Andrew Luck and the rest of the Colts out to the woodshed. However, just reaching the AFC title game was a major step for a young team with a young and promising quarterback. Can the Colts beat the NFL odds and lines and reach the Super Bowl after the 2015 season?
Week 11: Indy at Atlanta. I keep reading that the Falcons are going to be better, and they do play a lot better at home, but I can’t see them outscoring the Colts. Projected Record: 8-2.
Week 12: Tampa Bay at Indy
Andrew Luck vs. Jameis Winston? That will be a fun game to watch – or at least a fun first quarter, as the Colts will run all over the Bucs. Projected Record: 9-2.
Week 13: Indy at Pittsburgh
Sunday Night Football against Ben Roethlisberger gives the Colts a chance for redemption after that drubbing last year. There won’t be much of a chance. Projected Record: 9-3.
Week 14: Indy at Jacksonville. Drubbing. Projected Record : 10-3.
Week 15: Houston at Indy. Nope, the Texans have never won in Indianapolis, and they won’t win this time either. Projected Record: 11-3.
Week 16: Indy at Miami. This will be a big road test, but Luck will carry the day. Projected Record: 12-3.
Week 17: Tennessee at Indy. Another easy win over an awful team. Projected Record: 13-3.
And what about going to the Super Bowl? The other contenders (Pittsburgh, New England, Houston, and Denver) are all beatable. Luck has the tools and the talent around him to do it. This could definitely be the Year of Luck.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
- NFL Betting Predictions for the 2018 Postseason
- Thunder vs Nuggets NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- NFL Betting Predictions for Final 3 Weeks of the 2018 Regular Season
- NFL Betting Projections for Potential AFC Conference Winners
- NFL Betting Projections for Potential NFC Conference Winners
- Patriots at Steelers NFL Week 15 Odds, Analysis & Prediction
- Saints vs Panthers NFL Week 15 Odds & Pick for Monday Night
- Eagles at Rams NFL Week 15 Lines & Pick for Sunday Night
- How to Bet Cardinals vs Falcons NFL Week 15 Odds & Pick
- Titans vs Giants NFL Week 15 Spread & Expert Pick
- Dolphins vs Vikings NFL Week 15 Lines & Expert Pick
- Raiders vs Bengals NFL Week 15 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Packers vs Bears NFL Week 15 Lines & Expert Prediction
- Lions at Bills NFL Week 15 Odds, Analysis & Prediction
- Buccaneers vs Ravens NFL Week 15 Betting Odds & Pick
- Browns vs Broncos NFL Week 15 Lines & Game Preview
- Seahawks vs 49ers NFL Week 15 Odds & Game Prediction
- Redskins vs Jaguars NFL Week 15 Lines & Betting Pick
- How to Bet Texans vs Jets NFL Week 15 Spread & Prediction
- Chargers at Chiefs NFL Week 15 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- NFL Betting Predictions for Last Weeks of 2018 Regular Season
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Advice for the 2018 NFL Postseason
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Underdogs
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Favorites
- Eagles vs Cowboys NFL Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Lions at Cardinals NFL Week 14 Spread & Expert Analysis
- How to Bet Steelers vs Raiders NFL Week 14 Odds & Pick
- Vikings at Seahawks NFL Week 14 Lines & Pick for Monday Night
- Giants vs Redskins NFL Week 14 Odds & Betting Prediction
- Falcons vs Packers NFL Week 14 Spread & Game Prediction