In spite of ranking in the bottom half of the league in offensive categories such as points scored, passing yards and total yards per game in 2015; the Houston Texans still managed to come out on top in the middling AFC South division, thanks a slew of injuries in the rest of the division, subpar competition (from the likes of Tennessee and Jacksonville) and a mean 7th-ranked scoring defense led by reigning and three-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year J.J. Watt. With the Houston defense set to return with its key pieces intact and upgrades made all over the offense in the offseason, the Texans appear to the early NFL betting favorites in the 2016 AFC South title race. But will the Texans manage to fend off competition from the equally improved divisional trio of Indy, Tennessee and Jacksonville? Get the entire lowdown plus free online NFL picks in the brief analysis below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.