The Denver Broncos may have won the AFC West title last season en route to their first Super Bowl title since John Elway retired following the 1999 season, but the defending champs look like they could be hard-pressed to simply reach the double-digit win mark in 2016. Thanks to the expert NFL betting lines analysis you’re about to get on the 2016 Total Win Odds, you’re going to find out, not only whether the Broncos have what it takes to win the AFC West in 2016, but the likely win totals for each AFC West Super Bowl hopeful. Okay, with that said, let’s rock and roll!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.