Just about everything that could go wrong did last year for the Baltimore Ravens. Certainly no team had worse luck from an injury perspective and in losing close games. It all started with a close Week 1 defeat in Denver when star linebacker Terrell Suggs was lost for the season. The lowest point likely was in Week 10 when a face-mask penalty against Elvis Dumervil handed the Jaguars a chance to kick a game-winning field goal with no time left. Baltimore would finish 5-11, its worst record ever under Coach John Harbaugh. But at least that meant a high draft pick. The Ravens have a wins total of 8.5 for 2016 on NFL betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.