The Carolina Panthers almost were an all-time team in 2015. They finished with the second-best regular- season record in history at 15-1, only losing in Week 16 in Atlanta. The Panthers then beat the Seattle Seahawks and Arizona Cardinals to reach the second Super Bowl in franchise history. Alas, the Panthers weren’t able to win their first title as they were upset by the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl 50. Can they get back this year? They have a wins total of 10.5 in online NFL betting — that’s tied for the highest total in the NFL.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.