The Seattle Seahawks and the Arizona Cardinals are the obvious NFL betting predictions to win the 2016 NFC West Division Championship and, barring any calamitous injuries, the two teams should be in a heated dogfight to the very end of the season. What about the Los Angeles Rams and the San Francisco 49ers? Well, if the offseason is any indication, the Rams will be a markedly better team and moving into a new city may act as a new source of motivation for success while the 49ers could equally make some noise under new Head Coach Chip Kelly, but when all is said and done, the NFC West crown will ultimately come down to the superior duo of Seattle and Arizona. With that backdrop in mind, here are our early NFL picks and thoughts on who is likely to win the 2016 NFC West Championship.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.