In one of the biggest stories of cosmic plummets in the league last year, the Detroit Lions came from a stellar 11-5 season in 2014 to a pathetic 7-9 campaign in 2015, including 6 losses in the first 7 weeks of the season that led to the axing of several members of the team’s front office. It was, however, far from an all-bust season, as the team won 6 of its 8 games in the second half of the season, with the Lions particularly showing mega improvements in the offense under Jim Bob Cooter. With star receiver Calvin Johnson a.k.a. Megatron retired and questions swirling around the league about how the Lions will manage without him, what will become of Cooter’s offense in 2016? What about Pro Bowl QB Mathew Stafford; can he have the sort of form that made him one of the most effective players in the second half of the season? And how about the Detroit defense that was shiftily up-and-down all season? Here’s everything you need to know about all that, plus the NFL odds and lines expectations for Detroit in 2016.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks