In one of the biggest stories of cosmic plummets in the league last year, the Detroit Lions came from a stellar 11-5 season in 2014 to a pathetic 7-9 campaign in 2015, including 6 losses in the first 7 weeks of the season that led to the axing of several members of the team’s front office. It was, however, far from an all-bust season, as the team won 6 of its 8 games in the second half of the season, with the Lions particularly showing mega improvements in the offense under Jim Bob Cooter. With star receiver Calvin Johnson a.k.a. Megatron retired and questions swirling around the league about how the Lions will manage without him, what will become of Cooter’s offense in 2016? What about Pro Bowl QB Mathew Stafford; can he have the sort of form that made him one of the most effective players in the second half of the season? And how about the Detroit defense that was shiftily up-and-down all season? Here’s everything you need to know about all that, plus the NFL odds and lines expectations for Detroit in 2016.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.