Which NFC East team has the most favorable schedule? #Cowboys#Eagles#Giants#Redskins pic.twitter.com/m6IzRBj94t— NFL Network (@nflnetwork) April 15, 2016
There’s no other way to say it. The NFC ‘Least’ was an absolute mess in 2016! With the Washington Redskins finishing with a modest 9-7 record to win the division title a year ago, clearly the NFC East has seen better days. Thanks to their collective ineptitude, only one NFC East team is expected to have a realistic shot at recording double digits in victories in 2016 – and it’s not Washington. No matter, thanks to the expert NFL betting lines analysis that you’re about to get on all four NFC East Super Bowl hopefuls, you’re going to find out just how many games each team is going to win this coming season. Okay, with that said, let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.