Ranking NFC North QBs1. Rodgers 2. Stafford 3. Cutler 4. Bridgewater https://t.co/aP8ajn95x2 pic.twitter.com/GjA4h4Wmr7 — NFL Network (@nflnetwork) April 13, 2016
After claiming their first division title since 2009, to stop a four-year title winning streak by the Green Bay Packers, Adrian Peterson and the Minnesota Vikings will look to duplicate their surprising feat from a year ago. Whether Minnesota wins the NFC North title in 2016 or not, you’re going to find out just how many victories lie in store for the young Vikes and every other NFC North Super Bowl hopeful as I examine each team’s 2016 Total Win 2016 Total Win NFL Odds. With that said and NFL teams across the country gearing up for the 2016 NFL Draft, let’s rock and roll!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.