The Carolina Panthers may have come up short in their quest to win Super Bowl 50 this past February, but Cam Newton and company look like an absolute lock NFL lines selection against their 2016 regular season win total odds. Not only that, but the Super Bowl hopeful New Orleans Saints and Atlanta Falcons are also facing what I believe are very manageable (and identical) 2016 regular season win total odds. Now, let’s find out if the Panthers, Saints and Falcons will all play over or under their respective 2016 win total odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.