It’s been a long hard road to get to this point in the season, and there will be a lot of teams who are officially eliminated from playoff contention at this point. There are also going to be a bunch who are still in a divisional or Wild Card fight, so we can expect to see a lot of big match-ups in the final few weeks. There are a lot of good games on the schedule for Week 13, but there are also a couple that have the look of being pretty lopsided. As I have been doing in this NFL parlay picks series, I will pick a couple very likely winners, as well as a road team that might get good online NFL betting odds, and one selection that is a little bit on the iffy side. That latter one will also likely be at very good odds, but is one that should be added to the ticket at your discretion. Without any further ado, let’s take a look at my 4 picks for NFL Week 13.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.