Week 15 takes us into the final 3 weeks of the NFL season, by which time we should have a pretty clear idea of who is going to be in the playoffs. There are probably going to still be some Wild Card spots to be decided, but we are drawing ever closer to the point of the year where coaches are starting to think about limiting the amount of time their key personnel are on the field. This is where you really have to pay attention to the line-ups before making your selections, as you may be looking at somewhat weakened squads taking the field. I am going to go ahead and make my parlay picks for Week 15 under the assumption that everyone is at full strength, but remember to look at the live NFL betting odds before placing any tickets in these final few weeks of the season. Without further ado, let’s take a look at my parlay picks for this week.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.