Week 15 takes us into the final 3 weeks of the NFL season, by which time we should have a pretty clear idea of who is going to be in the playoffs. There are probably going to still be some Wild Card spots to be decided, but we are drawing ever closer to the point of the year where coaches are starting to think about limiting the amount of time their key personnel are on the field. This is where you really have to pay attention to the line-ups before making your selections, as you may be looking at somewhat weakened squads taking the field. I am going to go ahead and make my parlay picks for Week 15 under the assumption that everyone is at full strength, but remember to look at the live NFL betting odds before placing any tickets in these final few weeks of the season. Without further ado, let’s take a look at my parlay picks for this week.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis