This is generally the point in the season where you start to get an idea of which teams are really good, and which ones are going to struggle. There are also usually a couple of surprise teams (remember the Atlanta Falcons last season) who have put together a solid start, but who you know are not going to hold on. You would think that the wagering would get a little easier at this point, but the “any given Sunday’ rule still very much applies, and it’s never really a major surprise to see teams that are NFL betting odds favorites bite the dust against a lesser opponent. We are going to try and avoid those land mines when making these parlay picks, but it’s only natural that we might take a little bit of shrapnel along the way. There are some pretty obvious looking winners in Week 5, so let’s take a look at who they might be, as well as a couple who might come in at nice odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.