Week 9 will see the second half of the season get underway, and we should have a very clear idea of who the top teams are going to be at this point. This is also where the real scrambling for Wild Card spots will start to heat up, as a few teams will be seeing their season start to slip away. I think that the NFL betting picks are going to get a little tougher from this point forward, as you are going to have a few teams starting to ply with a higher level of desperation. At the end of the day, though, skill should still come out on top, which means that we shouldn’t see too many big surprises until the top teams start to rest guys ahead of the playoffs. That is a move that is still going to be a few weeks away at this point, which makes my job of putting together a Week 9 parlay ticket a little easier. Let’s take a look at the 4 teams I like this week.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.