A few short years ago, it looked as though the Pro Bowl might be made obsolete, as football fans became a little tired of the lackluster play and seeming lack of importance that players placed on the game. The Pro Bowl was saved thanks to a format change, and the new set-up has yielded a pair of very good football games. The draft format and celebrity coach set-up will be employed this year, with Jerry Rice and Michael Irwin chosen to play the role of GM for the day when they draft teams from the player voted in by the fans. The draft will take place this coming Wednesday night, and then the Pro Bowl itself will be played in Hawaii on Sunday, January 31 at 7PM EST on ESPN. Let’s take a look at who Rice and Irwin have to choose from on the defensive side of the ball. Also, remember to keep checking MyBookie.ag for the latest Pro Bowl betting lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.