A few short years ago, it looked as though the Pro Bowl might be made obsolete, as football fans became a little tired of the lackluster play and seeming lack of importance that players placed on the game. The Pro Bowl was saved thanks to a format change, and the new set-up has yielded a pair of very good football games. The draft format and celebrity coach set-up will be employed this year, with Jerry Rice and Michael Irwin chosen to play the role of GM for the day when they draft teams from the player voted in by the fans. The draft will take place this coming Wednesday night, and then the Pro Bowl itself will be played in Hawaii on Sunday, January 31 at 7PM EST on ESPN. Let’s take a look at who Rice and Irwin have to choose from on the defensive side of the ball. Also, remember to keep checking MyBookie.ag for the latest Pro Bowl betting lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?