In addition to the Super Bowl 51 odds that were released immediately after the Denver Broncos won Super Bowl 50 as underdogs, the 2016 NFL betting boards now have the conference futures, divisional futures and early regular season odds available. For the most part, your favorite teams like the New England Patriots and the Seattle Seahawks dominate the NFL lines, but a couple of teams that are expected to improve from last year have equally seen an improvement in their odds. In this article, we will be taking a look at the 2016 NFL odds for each division, highlighting some of the teams that look to offer early betting value.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.