You need only look at the current Super Bowl betting odds to see that there are a number of teams that the bookies believe are going to be doomed to an awful season. Those names are not really that surprising to fans of the NFL, because many of those teams are the same ones that have been wallowing in the cellar for a number of years now. There is an expectation that these teams are going to lose, simply because they have done it for so long. They will all be trying to buck that trend with a win in Week 1, but you can almost guarantee that a number of them are going to fail. I don’t really like to pick out sure winners or losers, simply because of the sheer number of factors that go into the outcome of any given game, but let’s look at a few teams that could be on to a beating in Week 1 of the NFL season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.