The Cincinnati Bengals were among the undefeated teams through the first three weeks of the 2015 season, and the team will be hoping for a similar start in 2016. Unfortunately for Cincinnati, the 2016 is going to full of landmines right from the get go, starting with testing trips to the New York Jets and Pittsburgh Steelers, before a fierce Week 3 showdown against defending Super Bowl Champs Denver—a team that has owned Cincy over the past decade. Can the Bengals record another fine start to their season? Will Cincinnati finally get the Denver monkey off its back? And what can we expect from the remaining NFL Week 3 odds? Here’s everything you need to know about all those questions and much more…
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.