If you’re an NFL betting odds enthusiast that wants to know which teams are looking like virtual locks to win their respective preseason openers and which ones should you avoid betting on like the Bubonic Plague, then you’re in luck. Thanks to this expert look at the best, bet-on and best-against teams, you’re going to have a great idea of just what to expect when the opening slate of preseason games gets underway in just over 48 hours. Okay, with that said, let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.