Week 12 of the 2016 NFL season is one that is probably going to be one of the most wagered on weeks of the season, as this is when the Thanksgiving Day games are played. There are three great games on tap for Thursday, and it looks as though as one of them is going to make it onto my parlay picks for Week 12 of the NFL season. If you have been following along with these picks all week, you will probably already know that there is a method to the way in which I do these selections. I generally start out with the most likely winner for the week, and then follow that up with my second safest selection, a road winner, and one that is a little iffy, and which may or may not be added to my parlay ticket for the week. Keep in mind that these selections may change as the season progresses, and I get a look at the NFL betting odds for the week.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis