Week 12 of the 2016 NFL season is one that is probably going to be one of the most wagered on weeks of the season, as this is when the Thanksgiving Day games are played. There are three great games on tap for Thursday, and it looks as though as one of them is going to make it onto my parlay picks for Week 12 of the NFL season. If you have been following along with these picks all week, you will probably already know that there is a method to the way in which I do these selections. I generally start out with the most likely winner for the week, and then follow that up with my second safest selection, a road winner, and one that is a little iffy, and which may or may not be added to my parlay ticket for the week. Keep in mind that these selections may change as the season progresses, and I get a look at the NFL betting odds for the week.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.