It’s the penultimate week of the NFL season, and by this stage of the game, you can bet that the Super Bowl 51 betting odds will have dramatically changed from what they were at the start of the season. We should have a very good idea by now of the teams that are most likely to win the championship, as a number of them will have already clinched a playoff spot. At this stage of the season, it’s usually more about jockeying for position in hopes of getting that number one spot and home field throughout the playoffs. There is always that possibility that some teams will be resting their best players at this point, so we can only hope that there are still a lot of active races going on so that those absences don’t affect our parlay picks too much. As always, I will be making my selections for 2016 NFL Week 16 based on the assumption that all the teams will be at full strength.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.