We hope that you guys have been enjoying our NFL parlay picks for each week of the season, and we also hope that these selections will net you some cash once the action actually gets underway. We will have every week covered over the next few days, but for now, let’s turn our attention to the NFL Week 4 odds. If you haven’t been following along so far, let me quickly explain the format that I am following with these NFL futures bet predictions. I will start out with the pick that I believe to be the lock of the week, and then will choose another relatively safe bet (does such a thing exist?), followed by a road team that you should get at good odds, and then finally a coin flip pick that you can choose to add to the ticket or ignore completely. Without further ado, let’s get to the Week 4 picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.