More often than not, it’s the home team that wins in the NFL, especially in the modern game where we have a stunning level of parity. That home field advantage can often be what gives one team the edge over another that they are evenly matched with. As I have been going through every week of the upcoming season to do these parlay picks, I have been looking for some potential road winners, as that will almost certainly increase the value of the parlay ticket. Week 8 in this NFL season is a little different, as the majority of the teams that I like are playing away from home this week. These selections may come with better online NFL betting lines, but it could also all blow up in my face. That said, I am still pretty confident about these selection, although we will see how things look the closer we get to the actual game time. Without further ado, let’s take a look at my Week 8 parlay picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.