The NFC East has been a wild and unpredictable division over the last couple of seasons and, from the rudimentary look of the East, things will be no different in the 2016 NFL lines. The Washington Redskins took the title in 2015 amidst injuries, suspensions and disappointing performances across the division. Can they repeat it for the second year running? Will the Dallas Cowboys, the current odds-on favorites in the division, stay healthy and recapture the crown? How about the New York Giants; will this be long-awaited year for them to trample over everyone? And what of Chip Kelly and his rebuilding agenda with the Philadelphia Eagles? Let’s get the NFL picks, predictions and all for these 2016 NFC East title contenders.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis