The NFC East has been a wild and unpredictable division over the last couple of seasons and, from the rudimentary look of the East, things will be no different in the 2016 NFL lines. The Washington Redskins took the title in 2015 amidst injuries, suspensions and disappointing performances across the division. Can they repeat it for the second year running? Will the Dallas Cowboys, the current odds-on favorites in the division, stay healthy and recapture the crown? How about the New York Giants; will this be long-awaited year for them to trample over everyone? And what of Chip Kelly and his rebuilding agenda with the Philadelphia Eagles? Let’s get the NFL picks, predictions and all for these 2016 NFC East title contenders.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.