With one final game remaining in the 2016 NFL season, football betting enthusiasts across the globe all want to know one thing. Can Matt Ryan and the high-scoring Atlanta Falcons pull off the Super Bowl 51 upset over Tom Brady and the New England Patriots? After correctly picking both of Atlanta’s playoff contests correctly and doing likewise on New England’s pair of postseason matchups as part of a 9-1 SU mark and 7-3 ATS mark on all 10 playoff games this postseason, you should know that I’m fully expecting to nail my Super Bowl 51 pick and you should too. If you’re ready for my expert Super Bowl 51 ATS pick, then let’s rock and roll! Before you bet on the NFL playoffs, click here to cash in on the latest Super Bowl 51 promos.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis