With one final game remaining in the 2016 NFL season, football betting enthusiasts across the globe all want to know one thing. Can Matt Ryan and the high-scoring Atlanta Falcons pull off the Super Bowl 51 upset over Tom Brady and the New England Patriots? After correctly picking both of Atlanta’s playoff contests correctly and doing likewise on New England’s pair of postseason matchups as part of a 9-1 SU mark and 7-3 ATS mark on all 10 playoff games this postseason, you should know that I’m fully expecting to nail my Super Bowl 51 pick and you should too. If you’re ready for my expert Super Bowl 51 ATS pick, then let’s rock and roll! Before you bet on the NFL playoffs, click here to cash in on the latest Super Bowl 51 promos.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.