After reaching the postseason in the first three years of the Andrew Luck ear, the Indianapolis Colts (8-8 SU, 7-8-1 ATS) have failed to reach the playoffs in each of the last two years while recording identical 8-8 records along the way. While the Colts may or may not reach the postseason in 2017, there’s no doubt that there are a handful of ‘must-bet’ games on Indy’s 2017 schedule that NFL betting enthusiasts need to know about. Thanks to the expert analysis that you’re about to get, you’re going to find out just which six games are must-bet affairs and what to expect in each one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.