After going 9-7 in 2016, one season after winning Super Bowl 50, the Denver Broncos will have the look of a new team under first-year head coach Vance Joseph. If Denver can improve an offense that was pedestrian at best in ranking 22nd in scoring last season, they could find themselves back in the Super Bowl mix in the AFC. No matter what lies ahead for Denver in 2017, here are six must-bet games that you should circle on Denver’s schedule this coming season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.