On the surface, it would appear as though Matthew Stafford and the Detroit Lions had a fine season in going 9-7 and reaching the postseason for the second time in three seasons in 2016. However, upon further review, Detroit’s 2016 campaign ended poorly seeing as how they lost their final three games of the regular season before getting smacked out of the playoffs in the wild card round by Seattle. Now, whether Stafford and company get back in the playoffs or not in 2017, there are undoubtedly a handful of Lions games that no NFL picks enthusiast should miss out on. Right now, let’s take a look at six of Detroit’s most attractive betting matchups on their 2017 schedule.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.