If we are being perfectly honest, the playoffs this year have been something of a disappointment, as we have been treated to a steady diet of blowouts. The hope now is that all of that will be forgotten when the Atlanta Falcons and New England Patriots hook up in Super Bowl 51 in Houston in a couple of weeks. The one thing that we can guarantee is that there are going to be plenty of betting options for those of us who like to spread out the wagers on the big game. We will get into all the great prop bets available in another article, but for now, we are going to take some time to break down the more basic betting odds. Keep in mind that the odds mentioned here could very well change in the next couple of weeks, so be sure to check back in on a regular basis for live updates. All the payouts listed below are based on a $100 bet, so before you wager on NFL playoffs, click here to cash in on the updated Super Bowl 51 promos.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.