After sleep-walking through the preseason, which team is going to show up when the Philadelphia Eagles host the Atlanta Falcons in NFL Week 1? Can the Los Angeles Chargers snap their long losing streak against the Kansas City Chiefs in a season they’re expected to contend for the AFC conference crowns at the very least? Last but not least, can the Tampa Bay Buccaneers pick up the big road upset without starting quarterback Jameis Winston when they take on Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints in their Week 1 NFC South divisional showdown? I’m going to answer all three questions as I offer up my trio of expert Over/Under NFL total picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.