After sleep-walking through the preseason, which team is going to show up when the Philadelphia Eagles host the Atlanta Falcons in NFL Week 1? Can the Los Angeles Chargers snap their long losing streak against the Kansas City Chiefs in a season they’re expected to contend for the AFC conference crowns at the very least? Last but not least, can the Tampa Bay Buccaneers pick up the big road upset without starting quarterback Jameis Winston when they take on Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints in their Week 1 NFC South divisional showdown? I’m going to answer all three questions as I offer up my trio of expert Over/Under NFL total picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition