Do Nathan Peterman and the Buffalo Bills have any chance of upsetting Joe Flacco and the Baltimore Ravens in their regular season opener? Could the Cleveland Browns pull off an even bigger upset by beating the Super Bowl hopeful Pittsburgh Steelers in their AFC North divisional showdown? Last but certainly not least, is it possible that ‘Jimmy G’ and the San Francisco 49ers could pull off the potential upset over another legitimate Super Bowl contender when they visit the Minnesota Vikings in Week 1? Let’s find out the answer to this question as I offer up a trio of expert, NFL Week 1 straight-up (SU) picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.