It was a typical week in the NFL in Week 1 of the season, with some teams looking explosive on the offensive side of the football, while others struggled to gain any sort of traction on offense. It is just 1 week, though, which is why we need to look back at previous meetings between the NFL Week 2 combatants to see if there is some sort of point total trend to draw on. We are going to pick out 4 games that we like as point total wagers and will be doing the same with SU and ATS picks, which we will have in separate articles.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.