There were some big surprises in Week 1, not the least of which was the Cleveland Browns picking up a tie at home against the Pittsburgh Steelers. It’s not very often that we see a tie in the NFL, which makes you wonder if we are about to see a bit of a surprise season in 2018. While there are still a couple of games to come in the opening week, we need to start looking ahead to NFL Week 2. We will have separate articles where we make predictions ATS and O/U, but for now, let’s take a look at some SU picks for the coming week.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.