If you can’t wait to get your 2018 NFL Wild Card Weekend bets in, then you have come to the right place. MyBookie.ag will have live betting odds available for every 2018 NFL Playoffs game as soon as the matchups are released.
— Around The NFL (@AroundTheNFL) 24 de noviembre de 2017
2018 NFL Wild Card Weekend Betting Preview
As things stand right now, the Pittsburgh Steelers and defending Super Bowl champion New England Patriots would be the top two seeds in the AFC. Those two play in Pittsburgh in Week 15, a game that should decide which clubs gets home-field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs. New England won in Pittsburgh last regular season, but the Steelers didn’t have an injured Ben Roethlisberger.
He did play in the AFC title game in New England but the PatriotWest-leadingthat one, 36-17. Tom Brady threw for a franchise playoff-best 384 yards and three touchdowns in the Patriots’ sixth consecutive AFC championship game. It was a record 19th appearance in a conference title game for Pittsburgh, an NFL record. The Steelers lost star running back Le’Veon Bell to a groin injury in the first quarter, but it likely wouldn’t have mattered.
If the playoffs started today, the Jacksonville Jaguars would be the third seed as the AFC South champion and host the Baltimore Ravens in an NFL wild-card game. The AFC West-leading Kansas City Chiefs would host the Tennessee Titans in the other.
What’s Going on in the NFC Right Now?
In the NFC, the top two seeds as of now are Philadelphia and Minnesota. Those two teams don’t play in the 2017 regular season. Neither made the playoffs last year. The New Orleans Saints lead the NFC South and are on an eight-game winning streak. They would be the No. 3 seed right now and host the No. 6 Seattle Seahawks in one NFC wild-card game. In the other, the NFC West-leading Los Angeles Rams would host the Carolina Panthers. Neither of those teams was in last year’s postseason, either.
Atlanta is, of course, the defending NFC champion but is on the outside of the playoff field looking in at the moment. That Falcons offense set records last year behind NFL MVP Matt Ryan but hasn’t been quite the same in 2017 under new offensive coordinator Steve Sarkisian. The Falcons’ 2016 OC, Kyle Shanahan, is now the head coach of the San Francisco 49ers. The team with the longest streak of playoff appearances in the NFC? Green Bay, but the Packers aren’t likely to get back there with the injury suffered by star QB Aaron Rodgers.
Recent Super Bowl History (Last 10 Match-Ups)
- SB51: New England Patriots 34 – Atlanta Falcons 28 (OT), NRG Stadium.
- SB50: Denver Broncos 24 – Carolina Panthers 10, Levi’s Stadium.
- SB49: New England Patriots 28 – Seattle Seahawks 24, University of Phoenix Stadium.
- SB48: Seattle Seahawks 43 – Denver Broncos 8, MetLife Stadium.
- SB47: Baltimore Ravens 34 – San Francisco 49ers 31, Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
- SB46: New York Giants 21 – New England Patriots 17, Lucas Oil Stadium.
- SB45: Green Bay Packers 31 – Pittsburgh Steelers 25, Cowboys Stadium.
- SB44: New Orleans Saints 31 – Indianapolis Colts 17, Sun Life Stadium.
- SB43: Pittsburgh Steelers 27 – Arizona Cardinals 23, Raymond James Stadium.
- SB42: New York Giants 17 – New England Patriots 14, University of Phoenix Stadium.